engineered wood products
Made to Last
Lightweight, straighter, and more uniform in strength, stiffness, and size than traditional lumber, engineered i-joists and glulam beams rank better in cost, strength, and ease of installation. Holes are also allowed through the interior of I-joists to allow access for plumbing and electrical runs. We carry a full line of Weyerhaeuser, Boise & LP products.
- Quick Installation: Weighs less than traditional lumber.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Long lengths allow ceilings and floors to be designed with fewer pieces.
- Peace of Mind: Less likely to split, shrink, twist, warp or bow.
- Durable Design: Larger nailing area and increased stability.
- Sustainability: Recycling and re-using wood making an impact on one’s global footprint
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: We have an extensive product line backed by warranties not typically found with traditional lumber.
- Precision End Trimming available on request.
- We offer fully valued engineered CAD designs for easy & reliable installation.